Curtin Springs is adding a new dimension to Curtin Springs Paper, with the production of jewellery based on our handmade paper.
We are using a variety of techniques to create beads and resin pieces.
We are looking for a qualified jeweller to produce handmade jewellery onsite, based on our designs, using our paper.
This can be for a short period (minimum of 6 months) or potentially for a longer period based on demonstrated skills, commitment and delivery of finished, high quality pieces.
Applicants must be qualified and have experience working with a range of materials and finishes, must be able to follow design direction and have a very high level of attention to detail and pride in their work.
Please send your resume, with referee names and contact details to Amee Porter .
We are looking for an energetic, self motivated and committed station hand to help with our current workplan.
The good rains over the last 12 months have left us with a lot of cattle work to catch up on and lots of infrastructure work to get on with!
Priorities for selection criteria for the Station Hand position are:
- Significant pastoral experience cattle – preferably north Australian cattle (essential)
- Valid manual driver’s license – including HC (essential)
- Minimum of Bobcat, Forklift, Endloader and Grader tickets (essential)
- Welding (arc/mig/oxy) and basic fabrication skills and experience (essential)
- Fencing experience (essential)
- Sound understanding of general vehicle, machinery and equipment maintenance and repairs (essential)
- Be self motivated (essential)
This is a full time, long term position and not suitable for Working Holiday Visa holders.
We have single or double accommodation available. If you are a family with your own accommodation, then we will be happy to consider your application.
We are looking to fill a one person position and full time work is available for a partner in the tourist side of the business.
For your information pack, please contact Lyndee at email@example.com